Friday, October 2, 2015

Sam is coming home today.

It’s 9:20 Friday morning and Sam comes home from California today. THIS IS A VERY BIG DEAL! To celebrate the occasion I injected insulin, ate a bag of Mountain House freeze-dried Biscuits & Gravy for senior citizens for breakfast, and tried (and failed) to make the bed because there’s a limit to what a handicapped old woman can do with a cane in one hand. Also I wasn’t very motivated.

Sam’s flight leaves Bob Hope Airport in Burbank at 10:05 a.m.; he’ll land in Dallas at 5:25 this afternoon. In the meantime I need to squeeze in a nice shower, a nap, several doses of my prescription painkiller and one final bag of freeze-dried crap for lunch. In case you’re interested, today’s options include Lasagna or Beef Stroganoff. Please keep your eye on the Howdygram for additional information, okay?



Oy, it’s time for a shower and a nap. Thank you for putting up with me.

No comments: