Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine’s Day to you and yours.

Holy crap, I can hardly believe it ... TWO IMPORTANT NATIONAL HOLIDAYS IN A ROW! Yesterday was Friday the 13th and today is Valentine’s Day!
It’s 9:95 on a gorgeous Saturday morning, and I’m not making this up. The weather around here today will be 78° with sunshine, which is ALMOST THE SAME EXACT FORECAST Sam is enjoying in southern California! As I write this post he’s hiking through Griffith Park with Leo and John and a couple of doughnuts. I don’t think I remember what fresh air feels like.

My agenda here at Howdygram headquarters is slightly different than Sam’s. He’s hiking and socializing; I’M SHLEPPING AND SLEEPING. Now that I’ve started taking my blood pressure meds when I get up in the morning (instead of at night) I’m usually unconscious well before lunch time. And since it’s already 10 a.m. I think I’d better grab a quick shower, nuke a few Schwan’s Buffalo Chicken Bites and get ready for my five-hour nap. I almost can’t keep my eyes open right now. Oy.

Thank you for reading this. I’m pretty sure I’ll be back later. Or maybe not.

No comments: