Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Delusional looks from the runways of London Fashion Week.

I can’t believe I forgot to include this in my last post so I’ll just do another one, okay? Here are some recent photos from the runways of London Fashion Week that highlight the latest looks for spring from some of the planet’s most delusional designers. Details appear below.
  1. Goodwill rejects from BURBERRY-PRORSUM.
  2. Dumpster chic by ELLE-ASHISH with mismatched socks.
  3. Confusing trash-fest by VIVIENNE WESTWOOD with a crushed linen Smoky the Bear hat and lightly floured legs.
  4. Attractive fishnet bodystocking by JULIENNE MacDONALD that gets you kicked out of every restaurant in Europe.
  5. More torn crap from ELLE-ASHISH with an essential coordinating trash bag and tin crown.
  6. I don’t know what the fuck this is but you gotta love the overall vibe of mental illness.
  7. More VIVIENNE WESTWOOD with smeared nail polish on the model’s hands and attractive knee tourniquets.
  8. Cheesy fleece grandma cardigan with a transparent skirt from BURBERRY-PRORSUM.
I’m also pleased to include the following fine examples of the latest hair and makeup looks for spring 2015 courtesy of Vivienne Westwood. I don’t know about you, but I’m especially impresssed by Westwood’s interpretation of accentuated “Joan Crawford” lips (left) and creative tire marks (right). Nicely done!
Thank you for reading this.

No comments: