Monday, August 11, 2014

Sarah Palin is a pointless, self-absorbed whoopee cushion.

It’s 4 a.m. and I’m having another hypoglycemic “incident” so I thought it might be nice to hang out in the study while I amuse myself with tasty glucose chewables from Wal-Mart. Today’s featured flavor is raspberry but they also come in cherry, grape, baby aspirin orange, fruit punch and assorted tropical fruits. Glucose chewables are one of my favorite food groups and my favorite flavor is the assorted tropical fruit because PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT!

It occurs to me that I haven’t had a good braunschweiger sandwich for a very, very long time. Holy crap.

A few days ago I wrote about Sarah Palin’s new online subscription TV channel [see post] and today I’d actually like to share a recent example of her fine political oratory and reporting skills. Here Mooselini attempts to offer a clever “rebuttal” to Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), who had delivered a powerful speech to advocate for raising the minimum wage.


Sarah Palin is a pointless, self-absorbed whoopee cushion. I can’t believe that even her right wing base would be stupid enough to pay money for horseshit like this.

Thank you.

No comments: